Frocker + Blogger = Frogger! D’you see what I did there? Not sure that one’s going to catch on but anyway…
One of the nicest things about being involved in this Challenge has been reading everyone’s different takes on PND and Frocking, so I wanted to do a shout out to all the lovely bloggers
who’ve been the driving force of FrOctober. Blogging looks easy to the uninitiated, but as someone who has spent the last 18 years writing for a living (mainly for fairly dry corporate websites), I thought that writing about something fun like this would be easy, but it’s actually been a big stretch writing for the blog every day (as you can probably tell. Sorry. But the dog ate my homework)
Here’s a few favorite posts, but I’m sure there are more out there – if you’ve blogged about FrOctober, please put a link in the Comments!
- Kelly’s personal & evocative account of her PND on A Place of My Own
- Alice really got the spirit of FrOctober in her post on More Than Toast – it’s not so much about wearing a dress every day, as spending the time on yourself, because you’re worth it (am expecting a call from L’Oreal’s lawyers any day now. Hide)
- Our Campaign Powerhouse Dee’s 21 Day Round-up
- Alys is a seriously dedicated Frocker who got the Me Time message 100% on Plus 2.4
- Avril at School Gate Style’s fantastic One Dress, Seven Ways styling tips
- Fiona from Avenue 57 even set up a Pinterest board for Froctober
- Snaps for Camilla from Mummys Own for Procking (Frocking whilst pregnant, another dud term I suspect)
- A FrOctober Dress Review from Lish Concepts
- Alison from Not Another Mummy Blog
- Ruth at Nyssapod has been another Frocking stalwart – dont think I’ve seen her miss a day yet!
- Rhian on her Yarn, the web and cake blog (mmmmm cake)
- Tales of Ted & Agnes – Rachell’s account of her own experience with PND
- Emma at Skull Mad Mama
- Steph talks about her PND at I’m Counting UFOS
- I’ve been seriously envious of Mrs B’s wardrobe on Twitter
- Another great personal account of PND on LC Healthy Living
The speed with which the FrOctober message travelled and it’s reach (Dubai!! Dubai, people!!) is down to these lovely Froggers and others like them. Not wanting to go all Oscar Speechy, but thanks.