- Make a donation to our challenge charity PNI ORG UK here
- For all of October* wear a frock. Or a dress/tunic/skirt/skort/cullotes. Preferably a dress though.
- Recruit as many friends as you can to the Challenge – we’re gunning for at least 5 each.
- If you are a Twitterer, tweet a picture of what you wear each day, with the hashtag #whatyoufrocking.
- If you are an Instagrammer, put the picture it on Instagram with the hashtag #whatyoufrocking
- Most importantly it’s about dressing ‘up’ & looking good to feel good.
*except Jeans for Genes Day – 5th Oct. And we’ll grudgingly let you off if you have a job with a uniform/dress code that means you have to wear trousers. Because we’re nice like that.